This year for Halloween, Liam went as Yoda!!! He was the cutest Yoda EVER. Especially since I made his costume. I felt the costume itself was pretty easy to make, but I was willing to buy one just to save myself any hassle. Unfortunately, I couldnt find one in his size...so making it was the solution. :) In this picture, he is starting to sit down, so he looks a little shorter than usual hahaha.
 |
| Most adorable Yoda EVER! |
 |
| Liam and Anisten |
 |
| Getting ready to Trick or Treat!! |
A lot of people in the neighborhood get into the spirit of decorating their homes for the holidays and that includes Halloween! Our house was fun! :) We had spiders on the roof, lights and pumpkins..and lots of spider webs! :)
(i cant find the pictures right now. sorry)
Sorry this is late. Enjoy
No comments:
Post a Comment