OK I have still been doing the 21 day Yoga Challenge.
Day 4: I really like this session. It was a lot of standing balance poses. I suppose I liked it because my balance is really good. I didnt struggle with this day at all but it was a workout.
Day 5: Harder than any of the others I have done before. Mostly because these instructors moved through the session really fast and i dont know the names of the poses that well yet. It will get better.
Day 6: This one was pretty good. An even workout/stretch but not so hard that I wanted to stop.
Day 7: 1 Week DONE! This was the easiest most relaxing 20 min ever. It was mostly about very gently stretching and relaxed breathing. I may want to do this one every evening!!
I think its great that I have been introduced to this yoga challenge and I am sticking with it...but I think its ridiculous that it takes an instructor and a "challenge" to make me sit down for 15 or 20 min and just BREATH! RELAX! and SIT STILL!! I think those 3 reasons are the reasons I am enjoying it so much.
I have been keeping up with my running as well. Its getting tougher quick, but I am going to do everything I can to keep up with it. I might have to repeat a week or two just so I can keep my pace up too, but I am already getting past 3 miles which is the longest distance I have ran since before being pregnant. I am excited, but knowing how far I am going makes me nervous too. lol I have such a stinking mental block that I work toward breaking down every day.
Liam has been feeling much better lately. He finishes his antibiotics in the morning and praise the Lord bc they have cause him to have seriously runny diapers. We have been going through at least 2 or 3 pairs of clothes a day!! It has made getting ready in the mornings a bit hard and this morning he woke up with poop all over him. :( All I have to say is, Single Moms...You should be worshipped.
Jonathan left this morning for his trip. :( He wont be back until the 5th. We already miss him and after tonight (he is in colorado) we wont really be able to skype and him see Liam because there will be a 4 hour difference. He will be behind us, so when Liam and I are here together after work and before bed...J will still be at work. When he is off work for the day, Liam will already be in bed and I will be headed there. It will be a tough 10 days. Thanks for my mom and my mom-in-law. I will have someone here to help me in the mornings MOST of the time J is gone. :)
OK. Stay tuned for more! haha
So happy you're liking the yoga challenge! It's good for you to sit, and be still for a few minutes. You're worth it, and worth taking time for you. It makes for a better YOU!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI remember when the boys went to Colorado to ski for a week. I was left with a 11 month old! I didn't have my mom,but I do remember thinking that single moms have it rough!!! Feeling just a little more grateful for our husbands and that constant support we receive from them on a regular basis!!! Let me know if you need help this week with him. Remember you're a strong women,and you can get through it. You have a nice support group!!!!!
Thanks K! U mean help like my desperate text/phone call this morning for Liams diapers? Lol I appreciate all of u more than u know!!!
ReplyDeleteI have started yoga once a week and I really enjoy it so far. I would like to know more about the 21 day challenge you are doing. I like the 15-20 min idea. Keep up the great work!!!
ReplyDelete