Friday, January 21, 2011

First after First after First

Here is a video of Liam taking off with his little push car/walker. He has gotten to where he can pretty much get anywhere he wants with this, until he runs into something. haha The funny thing that this video shows, is he doesnt stop, even if he falls. He just keeps going!


Liam took his first REAL steps this week. He walked 2 full steps without holding on. He did it 2 times and then I tried to videotape it, and he was done. He still will NOT walk when I have the camera out. This is the closest I could get of J working with him, but it doesnt show the best he has done.


Today we went to Holdenville for J to get a haircut and for Liam to get his first trim. He did soo good. I will post pictures but I dont like his hair cut. I just wanted the front trimmed so it wouldnt be in his eyes anymore and it got cut quite a bit shorter than I like. So right now I am regretting the first hair cut, but it needed to be done so badly. :( He still is the cutest little boy ever!




After his haircut, we had lunch, then went to visit his Great Grandpa Cecil in the hospital. Cecil was just admitted this week for possible pneumonia, so keep him in your prayers. While we were there, I finally got the 4 generation picture I have been wanting! Im sad that Cecil was in the hospital for it, but its better to have it, than not!

Great Grandpa (Henry "Cecil"), Papa (Henry "Clyde"), Dada (Jonathan Clyde) and Liam Clyde Collis
 Now I just need to get pictures with my grandparents and we will be set. :)

Jonathan will be going to Alaska for work for 11 days over the next 2 weeks. I will have help from my mother-in-law, mom, sister and many friends. I want to thank you all in advance for your help and for everyone that keeps our family in your prayers for safe healing (Cecil), travel (Jonathan) and survival without Daddy (ME!!).

2 comments:

  1. I like the haircut i think its cute not bad at all! It just makes him look like a big boy instead of a baby boy, lol. Glad you got your pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Liam! Good stuff. It's been a few weeks since you posted this, I bet he practically has it down by now.

    Hair will always grow back. I always get a laugh when Elise's fusses about whoever cut my hair...

    ReplyDelete