Krista found this program and challenged me and Kristen to do it with her. Its 21 days of yoga. They have them all laid out for you and you just choose which week and day you are on and then your video pops up. I missed day 1 becaus I was absolutely exhausted from the day. I did day 2 yesterday and day 3 today. I think after the 21 days are over, I will do day 1 at the end. So as a part of this challenge you are supposed to journal with it. So here we go.
Day 1: blah LOL
Day 2: Great short sequenced routine. I liked this one because it had you doing 2 or 3 poses in sequence with each other vs holding them all for unlimited amounts of time until you want to die!! lol, It was easy, but you could feel a little work.
Day 3: Helllllloooooo ABS. Today was all about core. It was a 20 min workout that focused only on your core. Again, I liked today because it was more about reps than holds. I LIKEY!
So more than anything, I am liking this challenge bc even tho I struggle to get in workouts, I have to answer to someone when I dont do it. It makes me feel obligated to do my part. AND I get a workout on my off days from running. :) I win twice.
If you too want to join in on the yoga challenge, go to this website and get started!!!
http://21daychallenge.yogajournal.com/
I probably wont be able to blog every night about my daily challenge, but I will try to keep you posted often!

No comments:
Post a Comment