Well life is movin' and shankin' around here. Liam is so full of life and energy, it just amazes me! This week, I dont have pictures...I just have videos!! They are all of completely different things, but I smile and giggle everytime I watch them again. Hope you enjoy them as well.
This first video is Liam and Jonathan playing peek a boo around the house. It is pretty much a nightly ritual...always starting because we need to get something done, like cook dinner, and Liam wants to be held...so we hide. Its too funny. I think we would get dinner cooked faster if we would just pick him up bc this ends up being too fun and we all play for far too long!
So you all know how when Mommy or Daddy walks in the room, all babies just sprint to them right? Well at least Liam does. Even if I have been home for a while but I go into the other room for a minute and come back, he will want to come to me if I give him attention....that is with ONE exception. The Game Room! (aka the Man Cave). J has his video games in our front office room and he has a RED xbox 360 remote control that Liam feels he canNOT live without...So, it does not matter who or what you are...if he sees the Man Cave door open, he goes for it...who cares about anything else. In this video I am standing in front of the Man cave door (well im a little to the side of it) and I asked Liam to come see me....
Next is Liam walking! j/k...he is pushing his new little toy he got from Christmas. This video is from the 2nd time he EVER did this. The first time was 30 seconds before I took this video! We didnt think he would do it bc we have tried regularly to see if he would walk and he never does...this day, he just took off!! So much fun! (well I might have a heart attack just anticipating his fall...but I will survive)
And for updates on everything else. Liam is currently struggling with a double ear infection that has created a massive back up in his head...he has mucus coming from everywhere! His eys, nose and ears are all draining something of a new color right now. He is on a new, stronger antibiotic and will stay on it for a longer duration than previous antibiotics and he has eye drops to help with the gunky stuff. His ears dont "drain" so to speak but his wax builds up pretty quickly and has to be cleaned nightly. Needless to say...the nights are not going great around here, but it will get better soon. His whole face was a little swollen today and we have to keep wiping his nose and eyes every few minutes. Its so sad. :( Breaks my heart all over again just thinking about it. I am hoping we wont have to do tubes, but if it comes down to it and it means no more ear infections then we are all for it. Maybe because of the season, he just cant kick it, but with this new medicine...hopefully it will pass on and not return for a while!!!
I also started training for a 10K this week. I am not in a hurry to get there and I am not even sure which race I want to plan for (something in the spring) but I am excited to have this underway. Its nice to have a plan or a regimen to follow. Though, I have to admit...the crazy in me may have taken over. I ran tonight, Tuesday, Jan 11, 11...in 20 degree weather and the wind chill had to be in the teens! It wasnt the most terrible thing I have ever done, but my muscles paid me back. They were trying to cramp before I could even get in my car afterward!!! LOL I will learn my lesson one day, but until then...training must go on!
OK Its almost 10:30 and we all know there wont be a lot of sleep going on in this household tonight, so I better get going. Goodnight! (or Good Day...depending on when you are reading this! :)
So cute! Glad he is liking his little pushy toy~!! He's getting too big, too fast!!!! You'll be throwing his 1st bday before you know it!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo, as far as your 10k lets look some up, and get'r'done! -- You did great in the 20 degree weather. When I got home, the news said the wind chill was def in the single digits! You will never regret a work out- Only not working out. You're on a mission!
Love the video's. They are awesome!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad Liam could fit in his Ducky pj's. I worried they would to small.
ReplyDeleteDamia's eyes use to do that too. We were always having to wipe them with a warm cloth.