Saturday, November 6, 2010

Blog much?

OK, lets face it and be honest...I pretty much SUCK at this thing! I do good for a while, then fall off the wagon. I have been saying for 2 weeks that I needed to get on here and blog...but I never have. I HONESTLY do not have that much time to get on here and do what I want to do, so I dont do it at all. Then, when I do have time, I'm tired. Point blank. My energy is depleted and I haven't found the "mommy way" to rejuvenate it! In the words of Mami Rita "aye aye aye!" So when my mom texted me this morning about my blog, I fet obligated to fix it. Other people are using this as a source for updates and pictures and I feel as though I am letting you all down. Sorry...but if you could see my living room and kitchen...you would excuse me from the computer LOL. Who knew you could get so far behind in just a matter of hours? I definitely have not figured it all out yet, and if it werent for my mother in law helping with my housework, my house would look like a hoarders home. How does one do it? I know for me, I choose to play with Liam and enjoy him while he is awake rather than freak out over my house being dirty. It is catching up with me though. Im exhausted and I get more tired just looking at 10 noise makers in my living room and sink full of bottles that need to be taken care of....hmmm Oh well. On to the point...When my mom sent the text, I thought, Well i can just do a picture blog to catch everyone up. I grabbed my camera, loaded the pictures and literally laughed out loud. I have taken 230 pictures since the last time I blogged! bwahahahaha. So much for a simple picture blog! LOL So I have spent 2 different sessions at my computer today trying to go through pictures, organize them and delete the unnecessary and NOW I am ready to create a picture blog. :) I will add a little caption to keep you on track, but I wont give paragraphs of feedback for them all. I just simply cannot do it...its already 10:17 p.m!!!

Starting with Liam being 5 Months old.

Skeleton PJ's

who wouldnt be batty for mommy? hehe

Just being a cutie...

He fell over when learning to sit, and just decided it was comfortable. He stayed there for about 5 min. haha

so tired after his first day of school (daycare) Oct 4th

Big boy, holding his own bottle. Well..he could do this a while back but wouldnt and to be honest...still doesnt. LOL Why work for your food when mommy can do it for you?

Chillin at the pumpkin patch

Family picture at the pumpkin patch

Cousins. Liam was still trying to figure out all these big orange thingys

These are COOL

Daddy's Little Monster...but cute at it!

bouncing in the garage in our jammies and houseshoes while mommy works

gonna figure out this crawling business

somehow i gotta get my belly off the floor...maybe like this

Daddy wants me to crawl soooooo bad

sitting all by myself! I can play with toys, correct myself if I start to fall and watch some backyardigans at the same time!!

another fun "post bath" hairdo

our annual pumpkin carving! We also homemade liam some pumpkin baby food! He loved it! :)

 Liam Turned 6 months old Oct 27th, 2010. I cant believe he is already this old! I am sad and excited at the same time. I love his growing personality but I am sad to see him get so big. I keep saying i dont want him to get teeth because i love his gummy smile! :)

Bamm Bamm!!

Barny, Betty and Bamm Bamm Rubble. Liam was in the best mood and LOVED when you would pretend to hit yourself or him with his club pillow and say "bamm bamm!" He laughed so hard.

I got this. knock, look super cute...get candy! Awesome!

Word of advise: Do not feed baby when baby is sleep! food goes in, fingers go in, hands rub eyes, food EVERYWHERE on face = messiest meal time to date.

dont you love my new bathtub? I LOVE IT!!!

baby blues.....beautiful

New way of sleeping. Please Note: Liam started with his head facing the other end of his crib and he was on his back. It is fairly typical for us to find him at the other end of the bed or in some new awkward position in the morning! haha
OK, no promises on the next time I will post. But I will try to keep some updates on the baby for you all.

As for me, I havent even been running. I truly am run ragged between work, the baby and life. We did trade Jonathans 'crotch rocket' in for a Harley Davidson. J is pretty stoked. I am excited but not anything like J. I just look at him and ask when the hell will WE have time to ride it? He can ride it anytime he wants...I on the other hand cannot go with him bc someone has to stay home with Liam. :) I dont have any pictures of it...mmmeh...im over it. LOL
G'Nite....Its now 11:05 p.m.!!! aye aye aye...

2 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures! We had the same tub, and we loved ours. The house is not important enjoy every minute you can with your handsome son. The time goes by fast and in a few years you won't remember what your house looked like, but you will have wonderful memories of your little angel. Don't be so hard on yourself. I am sure you are doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ditto the above statement housekeeping is over rated!! Do like I do and hire a relative for cheap to clean it for you, lol.

    ReplyDelete