Last time I blogged I forgot to mention something huge! Liam rolled over from his back to his tummy!!!! Now its been almost 2 weeks and he is a pro! When he rolls over to his tummy he gets very mad and starts to cry. This is entertaining bc he knows how to roll back over, but he wont! He just lays there and cries until you move him. Now if you put him on the floor on his stomach first, then he will roll over to his back, but if he starts on his back, rolls to his tummy, he will NOT roll back over to his back. hahaha Well, I have pictures of him rolling from his tummy to his back and I got video of him rolling from his back to his tummy. In first video, he got stuck and couldnt get rolled over for the first few attempts, and the second video, he is already half way rolled over before the video actually turned on...so you get the idea.
And here are the pictures of him rolling the other way. He is such a happy boy!
 |
| getting ready |
 |
| here i go |
 |
| I did it! |
 |
| and now for a snack...my toes! |
So now for this weeks updates. Jonathan and I went for a run the other night and we had the Campbells came over to help watch Liam. Anisten is a little over a year old and loves to play on the play ground so Kristen offered to keep Liam with them on the play ground (in our neighborhood) while J and I ran around the trail here. After our run, we all played with the kids.
 |
| J and Anisten on the bikes-go-round haha |
 |
| Liam swinging in Kristens lap |
 |
| Anisten |
 |
| Liam loves swinging!! |
 |
| side by side |
Since we moved into our neighborhood, they have been building and building and building houses. We like to take walks around in the evening and look at some of the new additions. Its kind of our family time outside right now since Liam cant really "play" outside yet.
 |
| Liam and mommy going for a walk. |
AND...remember I told we sometimes fix Liams hair after his bath...? Well, this one is too funny to not post. I cant even decide who he looks like more..Grandpa Clyde, Dad, Uncle Jim...I even see some of me and Auntie Shon in his face and cheeks. Its so funny....
 |
| cutest baby ever! |
Alright....this was really more about getting the pictures and videos up, not as much talking. But I will just let you all know that this Saturday the 25th is the Race for the Cure and its my first race back after having Liam. I am really excited for it, bc I think I will do well. My goal is to run it in 32 min. That will be my personal best for a race, if I do. J isnt going to run, so Kristen has said that she would run with me to give me support and to help pace me. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thankful for it! She has been running since January and has really improved her time and distance, so I know that together WE WILL DO IT!! woo hoo! I made Liam a special shirt for the ocasion since Grammy G is a survivor! I will have some fun pictues to share after this weekend so stay posted!!
Loved it!! good post!! Have you ever thought about getting a Mei Tai instead of that snuggli? Their more comfortable and dont dangle him by his front parts or put pressure on his hips. Just a suggestion. I know where to get some for cheap if your interested.
ReplyDelete