Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bounce a Roo and laughing!

Ok, I broke down and finally recorded Liam in his bouncer. He looks very tame in this one. It was late in the evening and he was actually wanting out but I didnt get him out until I could get a little video of it. haha BUT you have to know that he has bounced soo hard, that he has worn the skin off of his little toes! Seriously, he bounces on the outside of his feet and it wore blisters on both pinky toes that the skin has now come off of! It doesnt seem to bother him, but it sure looks painful. :(

He is laughing so much now too. You still have to work for it, but when you get him to laugh/giggle, it is SO worth it. :) I took a little video of that as well. Again, its not the best, but you get the idea. I'll keep trying to capture the cutest giggle EVER!



Also, I took Liam with me on a run this week. Man, those runs are so hard. It sucks because I truly enjoy taking him and he LOVES going, but I cant hardly do it. Its just so much more difficult. I will do it on occasion anyways just bc we both like it. :) This particular morning, J was headed to work while I was getting ready to leave for my run. I had checked the weather outside and tho it felt great to me, I thought it might be a little cool for Liam, so I made him wear his froggy's! haha J made a bet with me that we would lose one if not both froggy slippers before the run was over, but we didnt! Only bc Liam fell asleep. haha He did have one of his heels out before he passed out, but they both stayed on! (it was a record for the longest time he has ever kept them on his feet!).

Going running with Mommy!
Then...my last picture for the night...its what happens to Liam almost every night after his bath. J gives him his bath most nights and while Im showering or getting ready to feed Liam, he always combs Liam's hair in a funny way. Sometimes he gets a side part that makes him look like his grandpa Clyde, sometimes it gets spiked, and tonight, it was a little like alf alfa. J parted it all the way down the center. Way too cute! By the time I was able to get a picture, it had already started drying, so you cant see it as well, but you can tell its parted down the middle. LOL

It looks kinda cute here, instead of funny bc it had already started drying.

1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! I love the videos. We also had this same problem with Luke in his Jumparoo. He wore holds in his footed pj's and in socks. We had to put a little rug under him, which helped. Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete