I think I have mentioned before that in the midst of all things great, I could not have moved into a better neighborhood with a better neighbor!! Courtney and Isaiah are our neighbors and they have twin baby boys, Hudson and Griffin, that are 5 weeks older than Liam. They are all hitting a lot of the mile markers together and all have such big pretty blue eyes. Liam is the baby of the bunch, but you couldnt tell it by their size! haha He takes the trophy there, but Griff isnt too far behind. Little Huddy is catching up, but very slowly. He is a mover. I dont think he ever stops moving! Griffin and Liam are a little more laid back. They would rather eat or something LOL. Since we have been having a little, and I do me LITTLE, break in the weather lately, we have been getting the boys in the splash pad or the baby pool at Courts house. Its just too cute to miss, so I took a few pics of Liam with the boys.
 |
| Griffin and Liam |
 |
| Hudson and Liam |
Needless to say, this was an improvement from the last "play date" when they all 3 fell asleep on the floor. :) We dont get to spend a lot of time with all the boys together since I work and their bed times are quite early. We make an attempt to see the twins whenever we can and Courtney LOVEs her some Liam.
Now, to catch you up on our little big guy. His new development stage is his feet! Oh how he loves his toes. Let me count the ways! haha He happened to get a hold of his Left foot last week and hasnt really let it go much since. He can successfully grab and hold onto both feet with boths hands, but he is better and much more accurate with his left side right now. :)
 |
| gotta love some toes! |
 |
| I think he gets tired of the camera...I cant get him to pose anymore! haha |
I will try to continue to keep you posted on Liams development. He is growing so fast. I cant wit to see whats next, but I could def stand for time to slow down a bit. I cant soak up enough of the fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment