Saturday, April 3, 2010

belly pictures

So I have been WAY behind in keeping you all posted on my belly pictures. I have been so busy running around and trying to get everything ready for the baby, that I don't even think to stop and post once in a while. I am now at 37 weeks. Only 3 weeks to go!!! (hopefully no more than that! LOL). I went to the Dr this week as my first weekly appt. I was not dilated yet, but am effacing at about 50%. I'm hoping for better news this week! hahaha. We had our family baby shower up here in Tulsa. It was great. Everyone got us soo much stuff. We truly couldn't feel more blessed. My co-workers also held me a shower this week and again...amazed at the generosity of everyone around us. Its so nice to know that all of our friends and family are just as excited about Little Liam as we are. NOW if we could just get him to find the exit!! haha
OK I'm keeping it short. Here are my 35, 36 and 37 week pics. I blossomed this last week!!

35 weeks

36 weeks

and Now at 37 weeks. :)

I am feeling pretty good. I have some pressure and a little discomfort in my pelvis. I'm not really sleeping well, and now I have a pretty bad cold or something coming on, so sleep is a thing of the past at the moment. I have my bag packed for the hospital (...well mostly), we finished up some shopping for the remainder of baby stuff that we wanted/needed and had not received at the showers....so now..we need a baby!!! Ill have to take some pictures and update you all on his room. I'll have to wait, because I am still waiting on my glider and my nightstand to come in. Those are the finishing touches to the nursery. :) Nesting has officially begun...with all the new stuff and trying to keep the room clean and in order...I can't stop or find time to rest. Even with being sick. J is just thankful that I will go in there and sit on the floor and do whatever I feel I need to do versus running around cleaning the whole house, so he doesn't say too much.

OK thats me in a nutshell right now. Ill try to post at least once a week and keep you updated on Dr visits!

No comments:

Post a Comment