Big belly or not?
I swear that everyday I feel like I have truly grown a thousand times more than the last! But then I take my "weekly" picture and I dont really know if anything has changed. LOL Of course, in person you might think differently, but even then, most people just cannot believe that I am almost 7 months pregnant. So, I feel huge, NO ONE thinks I "look" as pregnant as I am, then I go to the doctor and I measure BIG! So which is it? hahaha Anyways, I just took my 27 week picture and it made all this go through my mind. :)
My belly ring looks crooked....ummm....because only a little portion of my belly button is trying to make its appearance. LOL So, in turn, my belly ring is getting a little lopsided. :) I like to say its helping to hold my inny, in! haha
No comments:
Post a Comment