Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Its been a while

Its been a while and I should have a lot to share, but really the only two things I have been writing about recently is all I have to report on. :) Jonathan and I just moved into our brand new house!!! We closed on Friday the 12th and started moving all that day and the rest of the weekend. We are actually here and staying in our new home, its almost hard to believe! I'll post some pictures when we get it everything in order.
As for me, I am now 30 weeks pregnant and counting down! haha We went to the doctor today and all is going well. Liam is still measuring almost 2 weeks big, but the doc says we will wait until closer to our due date to make any decisions. I just want to get his room in order!! I can't wait to start putting things together and getting everything situated. Then I will be ready and waiting for our little arrival! Until then, he needs to incubate a little more!! haha OK well here are some pics of my tummy this week. Enjoy!!!


7 1/2 Months:
1 Month ago at 6 1/2 months:
Now at 7 1/2 months without the cover up!! haha
A closer view:
And again, 1 month ago I was only this big....which I thought was huge then...LOL
He is definitely taking on the basketball shape now. I'm filling out for sure! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment