This is my favorite picture! Its pretty clear and shows his profile really well.
We tried to get a shot of his face from the font. Its a little blurred.
Opening his mouth!
Cuddled up nice and comfy.
Well it shouldnt need much explaining, but HE is definitely a HE! lol
Its a little blurred, but this is a pic of most of his body. Too cute!
We went to have our 3D ultrasound done this week! It was awesome. I was a little undecided about seeing what he looks like before we have him, but in the end, my curiosity won. I am so glad we did too. We were able to see all his little body parts and know that they are whole and all there! :) I will let you take a peek and tell me your thoughts but you can already see who he favors!
You can go to this website and watch the video of our session. It is about 26 minutes long, but you get the idea by about 10 min. haha It will be available to watch for 2 months.
www.AnticipationBabyView.com/AUSTUL/Baby1001191809.asf
We also went to the doctor today. Looks like lil man is still growing at a rapid rate...or we are further along in this pregnancy than we thought! My doctor measured my tummy at somewhere between 29 and 30 weeks, but I am only 26 weeks and a few days. So, next visit she wants to do another anatomy scan and see if my due date needs to be adjusted. :) Which means, Lil Liam might be here slightly sooner than planned. haha I'll keep you posted of course, but I don't go back until Feb 2. I also now go to the doctor every 2 weeks. Its the start of our sprint to the finish line!
I loved the 3D sonos. It is awesome see the photos before even having the baby. Technology is amazing today. He's adorable!!
ReplyDelete