
This was one month ago (22 weeks)
This was yesterday at 26 weeks (chubby chubby)
And this was 2 weeks ago. SEE I have grown in just 2 weeks!!! CRAZY!!!
Anyways, we are set to close on our house on Feb 5th or 8th...They want the 8th, we want the 5th. Guess we will see! haha Once we get moved in then I can pretty much kiss the relaxation part of my pregnancy goodbye! After unpacking and settling in for a few weeks, we will have our first 2 baby showers 2 weeks in a row. That puts us into mid march. We will have another baby shower (date undetermined) and then after that, I will only have about 1 month left til Baby Liam gets here! I am super excited about everything coming up, but J is mostly excited about the house right now. He cannot wait til we close and get moved it...frankly, neither can I! We went to look at it yesterday and they have it painted with the counter tops in, our shower is finally tiled...its on a roll! Too bad its so stinkin muddy out from the melting snow and ice, or they would probably put the carpet in! BUT thats ok, my anxiety level shoots to the roof when I think about all the ppl that will be walking on our carpet with their shoes on!!!! LOL (Yes, you will still have to remove your shoes to come into our house! Sorry!!! bwahahahaha).
Oh I have almost finished the calendar for Liams room. I will post a picture when it is done. It is soooo cute! I am going to finish it today with the ribbon and add the months I have printed out! Cant wait!
Also, last night we had some friends come up from back home to watch the cage fights here in Tulsa. We had a friend fighting in one of the 20 fights and our old neighbor was one of the refs. It was a lot of fun, but LONG. We got there at 8 and left at 12:30, they still had 5 fights to go!!! Overall I had a good time. I enjoyed watching the fights live, its a new experience. :)
OK thats all I have for now. Until next time....
Oh I have almost finished the calendar for Liams room. I will post a picture when it is done. It is soooo cute! I am going to finish it today with the ribbon and add the months I have printed out! Cant wait!
Also, last night we had some friends come up from back home to watch the cage fights here in Tulsa. We had a friend fighting in one of the 20 fights and our old neighbor was one of the refs. It was a lot of fun, but LONG. We got there at 8 and left at 12:30, they still had 5 fights to go!!! Overall I had a good time. I enjoyed watching the fights live, its a new experience. :)
OK thats all I have for now. Until next time....
No comments:
Post a Comment