Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Going out with friends

To start October off right, we all went out for a friends birthday. Dean is officially old! :) This was also my first official job as DD, and let me make it clear now, it was officially my last!! haha 10 drunks are a little much for 1 or 2 sober people to handle! haha So anyways, we went to eat dinner at our new fave place, Oliveto. Afterward, we went to Wild Horse Saloon. We pretty much opened and closed the place down. Next time, I will definitely drop everyone off and pick them up. I shall sleep in the mean time. LOL The night wasn't too bad, just a little much for me. I was tired and ready to leave fairly early, but tried to stick it out for everyone else. Here are a few pics from the night...tho this will never capture the night.


The girls with the birthday boy * The guys with the birthday boy

Ever heard of a fat guy in a little coat? (with a purse?) * The cheesers

Sober and loving it...not

No comments:

Post a Comment