I'm going to be posting 3 blogs in a row today. I am WAY behind here from vacation and just being busy. I'll start with Vegas. We left on Wednesday Sept 9th and had quite an adventure just trying to get there! One of our flights was over booked, then that same flight had something wrong with the fuel gauge so we sat on the plane at the gate for almost an hour! So we finally got to our hotel and as we are unloading the taxi...Jonathan pays the driver and away she goes.........with our laptop in the back seat! Jonathan took off running after her and caught her a few blocks away. Its a good thing because she was very upset with him for not tipping her well! haha OK so now our trip begins. We didn't do much Wed. night, but Thursday we woke up and started checking things out. Jonathan had been to Vegas before, but this was my first. Elise and
Jeremiah flew in from Canada this day and we met up with them for lunch, then continued our site seeing adventure. We spent at least an hour at the Bellagio watching the fountains. Its such an awesome experience!
Friday, Ashely and Adam came in from Tulsa. We hung out at the pool for a few hours, then hung out roaming around the strip for a while. Elise, Jeremiah, me and Jonathan were all going to see "O" that night and Ashley and Adam were going to do their own thing for the evening....including getting ENGAGED!!! "O" was probably the most amazing thing I have ever seen. Saturday was spent at the stratosphere so everyone (except me) could ride the rides.
We all went out to eat together for dinner and our last night together in Las Vegas. Ashley, Adam, me and Jonathan all had to leave extremely early Sunday morning! Our flight left at 6:40 a.m. Jonathan and I got back into Tulsa around 2:00 p.m. then we literally laid around and slept the rest of the day. I was so exhausted and it apparently takes much long for a pregnant person to recover from lack of sleep and travel than it does a normal person! haha. OK well that was the trip in a nutshell. We all had a good time and enjoyed the break from work and home.
No comments:
Post a Comment