

A friend from work (Cindy) is starting her business as a professional photographer. She just went inc. a week or so ago. Her new business is Taste The World Photography! You would never know she is just starting when you look at her work!! Well, she approached me to take a few pics because she wants to expand her portfolio. I thought it would be a blast and of course accepted the offer! What girl doesn't want to be a model at some point in their life? (Even if it is a one time shot! haha) One of my besties, Kristen, is a hair dresser and she had just colored my hair back to its natural shade and gave me a trim on Monday afternoon. I attempted to do my own eye make up, knowing it would make a huge difference in the pics and then stared at the dress hanging in my closet. I toldCindy that the dress was tight when I wore it in December

for a Christmas party and I did not know if it would fit me now since I am growing daily in all different places! LOL. I knew I definitely would not be able to get the dress on and zipped by myself, so she would have to help me "finish getting dressed" when I got there! So, I sucked and tucked to fit into the dress, grabbed some heels and off we went. Cindy had to finish zipping the dress after we met, but thank goodness it fit! We went to a couple of different locations in downtown Tulsa and the pedestrian bridge off of riverside. We had a great time and the pictures turned out GREAT. I am definitely not one to be "super confident" or to brag, but the pictures truly look amazing.
It's not all me, she did a great job with the camera and angles and of course a little photoshop for color and shades, but overall WOW! These are the only 5 she has finished as of now, so I am posting them here. I will post some more when she gets them done. If anyone is in the Tulsa area and needs some pics taken for all occasions look her up. Cindy Alverez at www.tastetheworld.org. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment