As far as pregnancy symptoms go. My nausea has eased up quite a bit the last couple of days. I still cramp now and again, but nothing terrible. I'm not completely turned away by food, but some foods will make me gag by thought! haha It's funny because I went through a pizza stage and Jonathan was tired of it after a day. I wanted it every day for a week, now I can't stand the thought of it. Same with what I thought was mexican food, but I now have narrowed it down to enchiladas. :) I crave foods, but nothing crazy. Kristen (I may refer to her as K, but its the same person!) says I am going to go broke with these cravings, because when I have them...I will settle for nothing less! Take yesterday for example. I was craving this salsa my mom used to make. My whole family loves it and could eat it with every meal. It requires a chopper of some sort to make, so I went to the store and bought a chopper and all the ingredients to make the salsa. It was good and well worth it! I'll probably make a new batch today! Each time I go to the grocery store, I pass by something that my taste buds decide in that very moment that I canNOT live without, so I buy it. :) Examples are: captain crunch berry cereal (who doesn't love it?), chocolate donuts, frosted honey buns, chocolate milk....are you noticing a pattern? LOL I really don't crave sweet stuff much, but when I walk by these things in the isle at the store, it's like I am magnetically drawn to them. It was fate that I walked down that isle because this particular item needed to be purchased by me! hahaha Hopefully my hubs gets tired of this quickly and decides he should do the grocery shopping from now on....but it may take more than a box of sweets to change that! Lets hope its not too expensive of a purchase! I go to the doctor tomorrow. We get to do our first ultrasound and actually see the doctor instead of the nurse. I'll for sure post tomorrow or the next day with the news! We are hoping the news is that I am still considered 9 weeks and NOT 13 (this is a small possibility) and that there's only 1 baby in there instead of 2 (my hubs keeps praying for twins! He is losing it with his old age!)
Sunday, September 20, 2009
2 months down, 7 more to go!
I was supposed to take my 8 week (2 month) belly pic while in Vegas. Needless to say, I forgot. My co-workers like to say "they baby ate it" meaning the thought...because apparently when you are pregnant you forget things. haha So if I use that term..."the baby ate it," I am referring to my lost thought or the fact that I forgot something. :) Anyways, I am now 9 weeks and I took a pic this morning to post. It looks like I have a tiny little pudge, which could be baby, could be poop...you never know these days! LOL Either way, it no longer resembles the 1st pic I posted. That's the point. I'm going to start posting the previous pic with the new pic for comparison. This way you don't have to slide up and down on the page to see what has changed. :)


As far as pregnancy symptoms go. My nausea has eased up quite a bit the last couple of days. I still cramp now and again, but nothing terrible. I'm not completely turned away by food, but some foods will make me gag by thought! haha It's funny because I went through a pizza stage and Jonathan was tired of it after a day. I wanted it every day for a week, now I can't stand the thought of it. Same with what I thought was mexican food, but I now have narrowed it down to enchiladas. :) I crave foods, but nothing crazy. Kristen (I may refer to her as K, but its the same person!) says I am going to go broke with these cravings, because when I have them...I will settle for nothing less! Take yesterday for example. I was craving this salsa my mom used to make. My whole family loves it and could eat it with every meal. It requires a chopper of some sort to make, so I went to the store and bought a chopper and all the ingredients to make the salsa. It was good and well worth it! I'll probably make a new batch today! Each time I go to the grocery store, I pass by something that my taste buds decide in that very moment that I canNOT live without, so I buy it. :) Examples are: captain crunch berry cereal (who doesn't love it?), chocolate donuts, frosted honey buns, chocolate milk....are you noticing a pattern? LOL I really don't crave sweet stuff much, but when I walk by these things in the isle at the store, it's like I am magnetically drawn to them. It was fate that I walked down that isle because this particular item needed to be purchased by me! hahaha Hopefully my hubs gets tired of this quickly and decides he should do the grocery shopping from now on....but it may take more than a box of sweets to change that! Lets hope its not too expensive of a purchase! I go to the doctor tomorrow. We get to do our first ultrasound and actually see the doctor instead of the nurse. I'll for sure post tomorrow or the next day with the news! We are hoping the news is that I am still considered 9 weeks and NOT 13 (this is a small possibility) and that there's only 1 baby in there instead of 2 (my hubs keeps praying for twins! He is losing it with his old age!)
As far as pregnancy symptoms go. My nausea has eased up quite a bit the last couple of days. I still cramp now and again, but nothing terrible. I'm not completely turned away by food, but some foods will make me gag by thought! haha It's funny because I went through a pizza stage and Jonathan was tired of it after a day. I wanted it every day for a week, now I can't stand the thought of it. Same with what I thought was mexican food, but I now have narrowed it down to enchiladas. :) I crave foods, but nothing crazy. Kristen (I may refer to her as K, but its the same person!) says I am going to go broke with these cravings, because when I have them...I will settle for nothing less! Take yesterday for example. I was craving this salsa my mom used to make. My whole family loves it and could eat it with every meal. It requires a chopper of some sort to make, so I went to the store and bought a chopper and all the ingredients to make the salsa. It was good and well worth it! I'll probably make a new batch today! Each time I go to the grocery store, I pass by something that my taste buds decide in that very moment that I canNOT live without, so I buy it. :) Examples are: captain crunch berry cereal (who doesn't love it?), chocolate donuts, frosted honey buns, chocolate milk....are you noticing a pattern? LOL I really don't crave sweet stuff much, but when I walk by these things in the isle at the store, it's like I am magnetically drawn to them. It was fate that I walked down that isle because this particular item needed to be purchased by me! hahaha Hopefully my hubs gets tired of this quickly and decides he should do the grocery shopping from now on....but it may take more than a box of sweets to change that! Lets hope its not too expensive of a purchase! I go to the doctor tomorrow. We get to do our first ultrasound and actually see the doctor instead of the nurse. I'll for sure post tomorrow or the next day with the news! We are hoping the news is that I am still considered 9 weeks and NOT 13 (this is a small possibility) and that there's only 1 baby in there instead of 2 (my hubs keeps praying for twins! He is losing it with his old age!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment