Tuesday, September 22, 2009

1st Ultrasound

Yesterday was our first ultrasound for the baby! It went GREAT! The picture we got to bring home was awesome...you don't have to be and ultrasound tech to know what you're looking at! haha We were able to see the heart beat right inside its little chest. Apparently I have a little wiggle worm in there because there was a lot of movement. Jonathan swears that he can see little man parts already (even though it isn't even possible!). The heart rate was 178 bpm (beats per minute). Baby heart beats are always really fast, but we hear the faster they are, the more likely the chances you will have a boy.... LOL. We will be completely happy, excited and content with whatever we have, but a little boy is on our minds. Though, I have to admit, every girl secretly wants a girl for fun! :) ok well here is the picture we brought home. I shouldn't have to explain much because to me it is completely obvious, but I will in case it isn't as obvious as I think it is!



To the left is the head, then the little body and all 4 little nubs (arms and legs). The little spotty line on the bottom side of the baby is the umbilical cord!

No comments:

Post a Comment