My first prenatal doctors appointment was this morning. Jonathan went with me and even though we didn't find out much more than we already knew, it is very real now! haha He had the opportunity to ask questions...though he really just enjoyed making sure I knew that I couldn't ride roller coasters while in Las Vegas next week, OR at the fair in a month! :( I have to say that I am pretty bummed about it, but I have the rest of my life to ride roller coasters, right? Well, I am of coarse into the growing belly pictures and will be taking one every month. I started with the day after I found out I was pregnant which was roughly
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Changes...
My first prenatal doctors appointment was this morning. Jonathan went with me and even though we didn't find out much more than we already knew, it is very real now! haha He had the opportunity to ask questions...though he really just enjoyed making sure I knew that I couldn't ride roller coasters while in Las Vegas next week, OR at the fair in a month! :( I have to say that I am pretty bummed about it, but I have the rest of my life to ride roller coasters, right? Well, I am of coarse into the growing belly pictures and will be taking one every month. I started with the day after I found out I was pregnant which was roughly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yay! You still looked RIPPPPED! :-) you got me reminiscing now, I'm going to post my 1st belly pics and my last ones! I am so excited for you!!
ReplyDelete