Whew...I have been dealing with quite a full plate the last couple of weeks with selling the house, moving, a scrapbooking convention and a presentation for the Oklahoma Physical Therapy Association (OPTA). Well, as of 5:00 p.m. today...its ALL over!!! woo hoo!! This morning, I woke up to be at 2 scrapbooking classes from 8:30 to 10:50 then had to do my presentation at 1:30. I was so nervous, I peed 4 times from 11:00 to 1:00! haha. It was successful though. I was asked to come speak at OCCC for someone who wants her students to understand the PTA's (that's me) can be just as successful as PT's in the business world. That they don't have to just work under someone, doing as someone says all day every day. It was a great compliment to me!!
On another note...speaking of full plates. Wow! I think I'm starving, then when I eat, my stomach gets very full very quickly. I actually eat less per sitting then I did before I was pregnant. Now, I truly think that some people can create their pregnancy symptoms just by thinking about them too much, or "knowing" what is "supposed" to happen. I have NOT vomited, yet. And other than a few stomach cramps and pains...a little nausea here and there. I don't really seem to have all the "symptoms" that are supposed to be "normal." I focus on trying not to allow the symptoms to get into my head and I think its working...for me, anyways! haha But this whole not able to eat then be miserable for an hour situation has got to go! I love food, but now when I eat it, after a few bites..it doesn't taste good anymore. :( OK, well I am being lazy on the couch watching a movie with the hubs. New update tomorrow
No comments:
Post a Comment