So this is my first blog of many. This should give you a small glance into a day in my life...hence the title. :) Jonathan and I have just past our 3 year anniversary mark in June and we honestly couldnt be happier. We are embarking on new adventures everyday. Traveling is a passion we share (ok, maybe I drag him along sometimes LOL). If there is a world wide known destination, I want to be able to say "I've been there!" We have been so fortunate to travel so many places in the few short years we have been together so far. We love to be active and try new things like snorkeling in Mexico (I almost drowned..i swear!) on a cruise for our first anniversary, to basically backpacking Europe the modern way (with car and GPS) and snowboarding in Canada. In between we have spent New Years in New York City, the summer days in Florida, the winter weekend gettaway in Eureka Springs, AK...and a Vegas Vacation coming up in September.
Just recently we have started a new type of adventure. We sold our first home (miserable experience), we moved into a 1 bedroom apt for 6 months (more to come lol), and are building a new home where we cant wait to start the next chapter in our lives. YES, this means we are pregnant! Did I mention we were adventurous? haha We decided when we got married that we wanted to wait 3 years before having children...so this year we decided to "see what happens." Guess it happens! LOL We just found out 1 week ago and are still adjusting to the idea of not just being a pair anymore, but being something so much more. A Family. Ill keep you updated and posted on the new journey ahead. It will be an interesting next 9 months for sure!
Hope to those of you reading this and just hearing the news are as excited as we are.
Until tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment