January 2012 - Jonathan and I returned from Canada and spent the month cleaning and recovering from Christmas. As many of you know, toddlers these days do NOT go without.... so our house was overflowing with the new and the old. Organizing and cleaning with a toddler is a bit pointless, but we attempt to organize the chaos anyway.
February 2012 - Jonathan made his 1 year mark at Cancer Treatment Centers of America. (We both work at the same place and its AWESOME). We also enjoyed spoiling Liam for a FUN Valentines Day. I ran in a Valentines Day Poker Run on the COLDEST day of the year. The wind chill was -2. Fun but cold! haha
March 2012 - Jonathan had an old knee injury and finally had it fixed surgically.
April 2012 - Liam turned 2!!!! We had an awesome candy buffet party. Jonathan was in a motorcycle accident, but was fortunate not to have more than a few cuts and bruises. I ran my 2nd half marathon.
May 2012 - I turned 28 and celebrated it with my family and our amazing friends in Destin, FL. over Memorial Day weekend. Liam practically learned how to swim (with life jacket) on this trip! We also had family pictures made.
June 2012 - Jonathan and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary!
July 2012 - Liam got to pick out his first set of fireworks and help pop them. Jonathan turned 33. We had our annual Illinois River Float Trip. (Always so much fun!)
August 2012 - This was an uneventful month, but we appreciate those once in a while!
September 2012 - We paid off our truck! We are working toward a debt free way of life and this was the first big milestone toward that goal. Liam transitioned from his crib to a toddler bed. (sniff sniff). Jonathan and I ran in the Race for the Cure 5K. This is our favorite race of the year. Then spent a weekend in OKC enjoying the State Fair (I was out of town the weekend it was in Tulsa), Disney on Ice and the OKC Zoo!
October 2012 - Liam was a Pirate for Halloween. The cutest pirate alive!
November 2012 - Jonathan and I spent our annual weekend away in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. Its such a peaceful get-a-way. I ran my 3rd Half Marathon and set a Personal Record (PR) at 2 hours and 7 min! woo hoo!
December 2012 - We went to the Christmas Train at Dry Gulch, USA. Its such an awesome experience. We had the opportunity to go to ICE at the Gaylord Texan over Christmas weekend. Christmas was great, as usual, and New Years was quiet, but fun. Liam became potty trained for daytime pee pee... I'll keep you posted on the poo poo aspect. LOL
All in all, it was a pretty good year. I dont have any complaints, except for the weather...but I cant control that. :) Hope everyone else had a memorable year like we did. Our number one priority in life is to spend as much time soaking up what life has to offer, rather than rushing through it, just to regret not enjoying it later. Liam is our main source of entertainment and we are infatuated with him. If you all spent 24 hours with him, you would never want to be away from him! haha He is HIGH on LIFE and we do our best not to take him for granted or wish him older. We enjoy him as he is and deal with what life throws us.
I will try to stay a little more up to date on here, but we are busy lil souls and I prefer to be involved in the making of 'Our Story' rather than on the sidelines, so when the opportunity arises, I will update you on all that has happened!
Thanks for sticking around to read what crazy adventures this family gets itself into!












No comments:
Post a Comment