Last weekend we let Liam stay with his Aunt Connie, Uncle Jim and Cousin Damia overnight while we celebrated a friends birthday at the Hard Rock. We had a great time. Here are a few pictures from the night.
 |
| Me and J |
 |
| Kristen, Me and Krista |
 |
| death sentence! |
 |
| all the ladies drinking the lava margarita |
 |
| Jennifer the birthday girl! |
Now that the weather is a little better, we will be riding the Harley soon. I had put buying a leather jacket on hold because I knew I wouldnt be riding much in the winter, especially since Liam was so young. BUT, now that he is almost a year old, chances are I will be riding a little more, especially since we ride to work together...it would be very beneficial on gas to ride the bike some. So...today I bought a new Harley Jacket and some riding boots. My jacket is super cute and Im glad I waited because it was on sale! It looks like this:

We had to buy a few other things, like GATES to cover the front of the table our TV sets on. Liam likes to pull up on it and really enjoys chewing on the remotes that sit there as well! ahah But more than anything, J and I have been wanting to get a Keurig coffee maker! Its sooooo awesome! We both have already made coffee today and we were laughing bc neither of us can wait til the morning to make some more! haha You buy these individual cups of different flavored coffee and you just put the whole cup in the machine and it does everythign for you. You have 5 cup size options and a million coffee flavor/maker choices!
Needless to say, we were anxious for our taxes to come in, so we could go buy this!! haha.
The rest of our taxes will help pay for our Mexico vacation and Liams birthday party!!! I have started planning it and I will admit, its going to be much bigger than is necessary...but I can help myself. haha It has gotten a little out of control! AND NOW I have lots of coffee to keep it going! bahahahahahahaa.
OK hope you enjoyed my long catch up! I'll try to do better, but we have been very busy little bodies!
No comments:
Post a Comment