Sunday, November 8, 2009

Progress on the House!!!


Last weekend Jonathan and I made a trip out to the house to see if they had started doing anything. All the rain we got during October put the starting of the house a little behind since its all ground work, and well, the ground was soaked! Finally, we had dirt instead of grass and weeds!! We were so excited over just the dozing of the land, to know they had actually recognized that our property was there! This last week we have had so many really nice days so we thought they might get more done, then we got an email from the builders company to let us know they would be laying our footings this week. I drove by today (3 days later to make sure they had time to do what they were doing) and I got so excited and giddy! The outline of our house is there, in concrete! Its a done deal, we have a house on the way!!! I am taking pictures of this process and since the first two pics were just grass, then dirt...i decided not to post them, BUT NOW we have more than that! So here is my little picture of what is the start to our new home!!! (picture was taken on my phone)

No comments:

Post a Comment