Sunday, November 8, 2009

Bump?

This weekend set another mile stone in the world of pregnancy. I am now 4 months pregnant. :) I was talking to a nutritionist at work who is also pregnant (2 months further along than me) and she mentioned that she started "showing" a little between 14 and 16 weeks. At 14 weeks, I thought, boy something is really going to change overnight if this is the case for me! AND IT DID! haha! Not that I have a huge bump or scream pregnant when you look at me, but its coming along. Last week, at 15 weeks, each of my co-workers all made comments about my new pooch. I swear it kept growing and growing all week! Well, at least it feels much bigger to me than I am sure it looks to you, but anyways, its a start. So, I took my 4 month pic and here it is!!

3 months first

4 months second


and I added my first month to give you an idea of the overall growth since each month is a little at a time.



No comments:

Post a Comment