Lets start from the 4th of July. :)
We had our first 4th of July in our new house with our new special addition: Liam. Our neighborhood has an Independence Day parade for all the kids to decorate and ride/walk in. We were going to decorate the stroller and join in on the fun, but we decided to sit back and watch this year. Here are a few pics from the holiday weekend. :)
 |
| Liam's First 4th of July outfit! LOL Hey, its Red White and Blue isn't it? haha |
 |
| Our FIRST 4th of July family picture in front of our new house! |
 |
| The cutest little 2 month old ever! |
 |
Did I mention the CUTEST?!!
The end of July was Jonathan's 31st birthday. It was a landmark, but not bc of his age. We floated the river for his birthday, and in order to get the appropriate amount of rest required after a long day of floating, we let our little man spend his first night away from us. He stayed at his Grammy G's house. It was a nice rest, but we missed him soooo much. We got up the next morning and ate breakfast then went straight to get him! haha
The Group
Family!
My Love
Me!
Next, was an alumni softball game for mommy. Of course, I have been playing softball every summer since I graduated HS and they would choose to have our first annual alumni softball game the year I havent been able to play bc I was pregnant!! BUT I tried anyway!! haha We had soo much fun playing, but more than that, catching up with old friends and hopefully now staying in touch in the future!! Here are a few pics from the fun in the sun.
|
 |
| This picture is of all the sisters that have played through the years. Shon and I are the second pair from the left. |
 |
| All the Alumni girls that came to play. |
 |
| My little man cat napping |
 |
| Its hot, but I'm having a good time. Had to come check on the little one though! |
 |
| RaeLynn and Me |
 |
| Me and Leah |
 |
Amanda, Myka and Me...miss playing with them!
Now, just this last week, J went out of town for work and I was left here at the house to survive on my own....LOL NOT!! My mother in law (MIL) rescued me several nights. But right after J left last Sunday, me and Liam came home and just played our little hearts out. I always spend a few minutes everyday working with him on sitting and his tummy time (rolling over). I cant get any pics of him sitting when I am alone bc he still requires a lot of support from me and I am too scared to try to snap a pic at the same time, but tummy time is a blast.

Doing so good

Pretty blue eyes! |
 |
| Photo shoot with mommy! |
 |
| Just after rolling over. :) |
 |
| Gotta make sure they still taste the same...just in case something changed in the last 60 seconds! haha |
No comments:
Post a Comment