Top: The New York, Bottom: The Venice
We decided to not do massages this year and instead we opted for a carriage ride! Oh it was soo much fun. COLD, but fun! When we started the carriage ride at 7:45 p.m., it was 25 degrees outside. When we finish an hour later it was 18 degrees!! Luckily they had the carriage decorated with lights and added an electric blanket to the works, so it really wasn't too bad. They provided champagne and treats (J got the drinks and I got the treats!) and took us on a small tour of downtown and told us all about the buildings and some of the historical information that most people never take the time to learn.
I can't remember the exact breed of horse that Hank was, but he is related to Clydesdale.
Overall, we had a great getaway and can't wait to do it again next year. We hope to take some friends along with us next time for an even better time.
While we were in Eureka, I hit another mile stone in my pregnancy. 20 WEEKS! Whew, half way there! :) I took my pictures as promised. Also, Liam has started making morning and nightly playtime in my belly and as hard as it is to believe, J was actually able to feel him punch/kick once!

No comments:
Post a Comment