Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Baby Boy!!

This is the cutest side profile I have ever seen!

We went to the doctor yesterday and we are having a little boy! No doubt about it! haha. He is measuring a little big right now, but we still have plenty of time to slow down or catch up as needed. I won't freak out much more until we are closer to the end and he is still measuring big! I am terrified and have been terrified since before getting pregnant about having a big baby. Big babies run in the family and looks like our little fella won't be an exception so far.

If you imagine the baby sitting on a glass table. You are looking at his legs, and in the middle where the arrow points proves he is a baby BOY!!
18 weeks old and already made his dad proud!


We ate mexican food one evening when I was about a day or two shy of 18 weeks. I took a picture because it was the biggest I have felt EVER...and the biggest I think I have looked EVER! hahahaha


Oh and did I mention...his name is Liam Clyde Collis.


Liam is short for William, my fathers middle name. Clyde is Jonathan and his dads middle name. So he is named after both of our fathers side of the family. Its only fitting for our first baby boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment