Sunday, November 29, 2009

18 weeks pregnant

I wasn't going to post many more pictures of my belly until 20 weeks. BUT, everyone keeps asking. I know its hard to believe, but its coming....slowly but surely. LOL I will post my first (1 month) pic so you can compare and see that something is actually growing in there! Little Liam is getting bigger everyday and I am starting to feel his movements a little more frequently. Sometimes I think he does a spread eagle and stretches all the way out!! Instead of "flutters" I sometimes feel a stretching sensation inside my tummy...very weird to explain, but I guess it all is unless you have been there!
^
18 weeks as you would see me normal



^
This is the start. 1 month in...gees...wonder if I'll ever see this sight again?

^
And 18 weeks again...LOL its even a big difference for me to look at and I see it everyday. haha

You all will thank me for not posting the other areas of my body that are exploding with my tummy...my thighs and butt!! hahaha We all know the chest grows too and though you cant tell much in these pictures, holy moly those guys have been one of the biggest adjustments for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment