Friday, October 30, 2009

Baby is Growing!

I have been busy and tired and tired and sleepy...writing a blog has not been on my list of things to do! haha So, I haven't been running lately. It's actually been almost a month since my last run. :( This alone makes me feel HUGE and as if I have gained a thousand pounds. My clothes do still fit (differently, but they fit) and I have not started showing much yet, but its coming along. I went to the Dr last week and I have officially gained 5 pounds in (at that time) 13 weeks. I was really excited for this appointment because I hadn't been feeling "pregnant" and since I haven't been growing much in my belly, I really wanted to make sure that lil fella was still in there! BABY is good!! The doc found the heartbeat on the first touch, and its strong and fast. It was running right at 168 bpm. :) She could tell the difference and know when the baby was moving and kicking...let me tell you how thankful I am that I can't feel that yet!! I have a busy bee in there!! :) Jonathan goes with me to all of my appointments, so he recorded the sound. If I knew how to put that on here I would, but I dont so I wont. :) Though I am not really showing and I am still wearing my normal clothes, I am now 15 weeks and I think when I post my next picture from 16 weeks, you will definitely notice a difference in my body! It's an adjustment for me, but I am trying to embrace it. I also have been trying to not complain (as I mentioned in a previous blog), but it is tough sometimes. I have pains that are unexplainable, headaches from HELL, and I still get a little nauseous at times. Jonathan is probably the only person that hears all the complains and I try not to put it in the "complaint" manner, but more in an explanation of why I am doing or not doing whatever...bc of "said complaint." haha. He has been an absolute trooper and I couldn't ask for a better husband or partner right now. He has fully embraced helping around the house more without ever needing to be asked. Actually, he has been having to ask me to do things!! OK I'll be back with pics from Halloween at work, until then!...

No comments:

Post a Comment